We believe that management consulting should be characterized by thorough understanding of business issues, scrupulous and meticulous analysis and pragmatic recommendations. This approach is fully reflected in our modus operandi.
Our Management consulting proposition is focused on:
- Business Strategy – development and/or reinforcement of competitive advantage
- Business Development – acceleration of growth through commercial partnerships (public and private alliances)
- Financial Engineering – improvement of cash flow management and optimization of shareholder returns
Our core activities
The core activities in each of the focus areas are:
- Evaluation of business model
- Assessment of value proposition
- Market and competition analysis
- Structuring and valuation of commercial partnership
- Origination and execution of cross border commercial partnership
- Intermediation with European institutions (proposals and tenders preparation, contact establishment, reporting, audit assistance)
- Financial planning and auditing
- Working capital and cash flow optimization
- Capital structure engineering
We work as dedicated management consultants with an objective to provide pragmatic recommendations. Once our consulting work is completed, we tend to take an active role in the implementation of our recommendations. This allows significantly reducing execution risks and maximizing effectiveness of our engagement.
During the implementation phase we can assume variety of roles, from full end-to-end project management to active support and guidance to business managers.